Thursday, April 9, 2009

Crazy, but regular

After a frustrating day, I got a call late this afternoon from my most frequent client. Let's call him DB. I met DB exactly a week ago, and he called me back for a second encounter just 2 days later. He called again this afternoon, making it a total of 3 encounters in just one week. He's clearly my favorite client so far - and he made the ending to my day today much better.

A little bit about DB... in short, he's a little nutty. I'm guessing he's in his early 50s, about 5'6", skinny, balding (but tries to hide it with a baseball cap - even when we're completely naked and fucking). He's just plain weird. But for all his weirdness, he is a reliable cash source.

And he is nice as pie. Constantly asking me, "Do you like coming to see me?", "Do you mind coming out here?", "Are you comfortable here?" etc, etc. He asks me things like this repeatedly, as if he didn't remember asking me the same thing twenty seconds ago.

It's easy money. I go there, make out with him for a second in the doorway uncomfortably (careful not to knock his baseball cap off, cause he gets all embarrassed when that happens). Then he offers me a glass of wine, I decline, we go to his bedroom (where Will & Grace reruns are playing on his small TV in the corner), I blow him briefly, then he blows me while I make funny noises (all while actually watching Will & Grace in the mirror, trying not to laugh at Karen). Then he's ready to fuck me. I slip on a condom and ride his cock (which is actually a good size, and he knows how to use it). This part is actually kinda fun. DB can FUCK! And if I close my eyes and imagine some hot muscle boy fucking my hole, I am having a great time. Tonight I rode him hard for a while, then he put me on my hands and knees and fucked me from behind - hard. I loved every minute of it - going back and forth between closing my eyes and looking in the mirror in front of me to see what I look like while I'm getting plowed. I must say, I look pretty fuckin' hot while I'm getting fucked. At least I can turn myself on!

He came, I showered, he paid me, I left. He's happy, I'm happy. And what did we learn today? Regular clients are the best! And what's more - he wants to see me again on Tuesday. I think I can arrange that...

1 comment:

  1. Karen is sure amazing! hahaha. Anyways, how are you able to fuck digusting old guys if you're not attracted to them?! Even to the point of oral and making out? Gross...

    ReplyDelete