Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Slower Week

This week has been much slower. I've been getting a few e-mails from my ad and a couple texts here and there, but nothing has panned out yet.

I feel kinda bad because a couple weeks ago I had made plans with this guy visiting from out of town this Saturday night. Oops - totally forgot that I have wedding to go to that night and I can't make it, and I have no way to contact this guy cause he just called from a blocked number when we set it up. He got a hotel reservation and everything. My bad.

DB has been in touch and wants to get together again but he has house guests for the rest of the week and is unable to.

And just to fill you all in, that one fucker has yet to pay me. I don't think I'll ever see that money... Which makes me very angry. I don't do this shit for free. I mean, I do, but not with ugly fuckers like him. Gross.

So, that's pretty much it for now. Sorry it's not more exciting. Hope to have some fun stories for you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment