Friday, April 10, 2009

So NOW you want to pay me?

Got an e-mail this morning from the bastard that ditched me yesterday - surprise!

I had e-mailed and called him once I got home with a nice, sweet message (which was difficult to do seeing as how pissed off I was), but I figured this was my only chance of ever getting my money from him. Still, I didn't think it would work.

I said something to the effect of, "Hey, I somehow lost you on the way to the bank - maybe you were going to a different one? In any case, give me a phone call or e-mail and we'll figure out a time to meet. I had fun! See you soon."

Nice, right?

So he actually e-mailed back!! Said he had to make it to a meeting and didn't have cell phone service... uh huh... Anyways, he said he'll be in my neck of the woods some time next week and he can pay me then.... We'll see if that actually happens - but the fact that he wrote back was a nice surprise.

1 comment:

  1. How did it go? Do write more if you have the time!!

    ReplyDelete