Thursday, April 9, 2009

RIPPED OFF

Are you kidding me? I just totally got taken for a fool - and go figure, this is the first encounter that I am actually blogging about. Ugh.

So, I drove an hour south to meet a guy who called me yesterday. We agreed on $250 and met at a hot tub spa. He seemed nice enough, older guy who wanted me to fuck him.

This was one of those old guys (probably in his late 50s) that tans WAY too much - to the point where parts of his body look like leather. Yuck. Alas, the $250 was my light at the end of the hour-long tunnel.

So afterwards, he says, "Oh, I still have to go to the bank to get you your cash." Odd - seeing as how he knew he would need to pay me ... but I went with it. What else was I supposed to do? So he asks me to follow him to his bank a couple blocks away. I got in my car and followed. Then when we get to a certain stop light, dude floors it, runs the stop light and speeds off without giving me a dime. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!? I fucked that old faggot for an hour and got nothing!

I was furious. I drove around for a few looking for his red Jeep - no luck. If I ever see him again, I will murder him with my bare hands.

I guess this is the chance I take in doing this type of thing.... But for now on, I'm asking for cash up front.

Here's hoping for better days ahead.