Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cum & Go as You Please

One of the great things about being a rent boy is that I can work as much as I want when I need the money, save up, and then take some time off. It's the beauty of self employment. No vacation requests, no getting other people to cover your shift. If I don't wanna work, I just don't answer my phone. Simple.

Tonight is my first client in a while. I have an appointment with DB (see my previous post: 'Crazy, but Regular'). DB has called me several times while I've been away - left several messages. I did let him know that I was out of town for a while, but he still kept calling. Perhaps I'm just that good... naw, I think he's just that crazy. Either way, he's always been my most steady client.

I'm going to try and post on a more regular basis going forward. We'll see how many people are even interested. (Meh, even if no one reads this, it's theraputic to spill my own thoughts.)

PS: I created a twitter account today, so follow me! www.twitter.com/suburbanrentboy

1 comment:

  1. does db do meth? I notice some meth heads repeat themselves and call alot ... this I learned from my brief stint as a rentboy

    ReplyDelete