Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I'm a Tired Boy

Just got home from my second client of the day... whew, I'm exhausted.

I saw DB tonight (see previous post, "Crazy but Regular"). I don't think I've ever seen him so horny. He ripped my clothes off as soon as I was in the door and we had a very hot time. I sucked him for a while and he returned the favor, and then I got a condom and started to ride his rock-hard shaft. Fuck, he has a nice cock. Soon he put me on my hands and knees and plowed me from behind. I hadn't cum from my earlier client today, so my balls were already aching to cum. I tried not to, but his 8" cock pounding my eager hole made me cum without even touching myself. Fuck, it felt good. Of course he wasn't done - and apparently I wasn't either. My cock stayed rock hard as he continued to pound me, until eventually I grabbed my dick and started stroking as he relentlessly fucked me doggie-style. Once I heard him start to cum, I jerked harder and a second load came blasting out of my cock and onto the Hilton comforter. Mmmmm...

PS: do they wash those things between guests?

No comments:

Post a Comment