Tuesday, September 8, 2009

An Image She Won't Soon Forget

I have a client that works for a local television station - he's one of their executive producers or something. Let's call him EP :) ... EP is married, white, mid to late 50s, little bit of a belly, and a tiny dick. Now I've seen a lot of dick - big dick, small dick, massive dick (mmmm), and tinnie-tiny dick. I'm really not phased by it. But this guy never shuts up about his millimeter peter. He's constantly talking about how he can't satisfy his wife with it, etc... and how he more than makes up for it with his amazing oral sex skills. Well, she might think so, but I certainly don't.

This is why I'm hired.

When EP and I get together, it's always on a weekday afternoon. He usually gets a hotel room downtown and we just use it for an hour or so. He loves to have me fuck him (and frequently tells me how he'd love to see me fuck his wife while he watches) - but he has a very hard time taking it. It's always a very slow process with lots of kissing, which is fine with me. Once I'm in and have him relaxed, he has a very good time. And his tight hole feels pretty good around my cock.

Well, today when we hooked up, I had him on his back laying at the foot of the bed and I stood at the end of the bed holding his legs in the air. After a long while I had him nice and loose and I was fuckin him pretty hard as he moaned and groaned in pleasure. I worked up quite a sweat as I fucked his hole and he was enjoying every thrust.

Then, with no warning at all, the hotel room door flings open and a latina housekeeping lady stood frozen in the doorway to see my sweaty 24-year-old naked ass fucking this 50-something-year-old dude with his legs sky high in the air. She stood there just long enough to realize that she wasn't seeing things, then quickly squealed, "So sorry, so sorry!" and slammed the door.

I couldn't contain myself. I literally fell over laughing. That maid will never again go into a room without knocking. I'm sure that image will stay with her for a long, long time - and I am still laughing out loud about it, even as I type this.

Lesson learned: use the deadbolt.

1 comment:

  1. haha hilarious... I've been reading all your posts in order this would be a hilarious book. im a college guy too... I wish I had some extra cash!

    ReplyDelete