Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nasty Boy

Update: I'm back on Twitter (yay!) ... getting booted off for a week sucked, but it's all good. now.

I'm in SF now for Folsom Street Fair weekend. Last night I ventured off to Berkeley to visit Steamworks, a popular bathhouse. I don't go to sex clubs often, but when I do go, I go for one reason. Anonymous sex. I don't want to know your name, I don't wanna see your face, I just wanna put my lips to a glory hole and swallow multiple loads from strangers. Does this make me a slut? Sure. But whatever - it's hot.

Got back to my hotel here in the city last night and passed out. Got up about an hour ago. It's a beautiful day. I'm still trying to decided on what I should wear tonight to Magnitude (the big Folsom circuit party). I have a couple jocks, some chaps, a leather vest, a rubber singlet, fatigues, leather suspenders... haha... I guess I'm ready for anything.

There's sure to be some nasty stuff happening tonight at Magnitude tonight and Folsom tomorrow, but I think the biggest, nastiest party is going to be Real Bad on Sunday night. Apparently it's really hard to get tickets and it is the best party of the weekend, at least according to my friends. We'll see.

Do you think I'm a nasty boy? Ha.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, and how was Folsom!!! We want details! Ur blog is so hot!

    ReplyDelete