Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How I became a Top (for a night)

I like it both ways, but mostly I like to be pounded by a nice fat cock. The being said, I advertise myself as "vers" - (appeal to the larger audience, right?)

Well tonight I met up with a guy that e-mailed me about a week ago. Said he was 30 years old, 5'9", 140lbs and wanted a massage and maybe wanted to get topped. We emailed back and forth a couple days until finally tonight we met.

I got to his place, and this boy was cute, exactly as he had described and super easy going. I sat down on the sofa next to him as he lit up his bong and we started to smoke a bowl ... damn, I hadn't done that in a long time. Didn't take much for me to get stoned...

Then we went to his bedroom. He took off his clothes and laid on his stomach, a perfect little bubble butt laying there waiting to be fucked... I quickly got naked, straddled his ass, and began to rub his shoulders... kissing the back of his neck as I worked my way down his beautiful ass.

This boy was moaning the entire time... it was obvious he wanted my cock right then, but he wasn't going to get it until I could get a taste of that hole. I spread his cheeks and let my tongue start just below his rosebud, then moved it slowing up, past his tight little cunt, and up to the small of his back. I repeated this several times - driving him crazy with each pass.

Finally I smacked my rock hard cock on his ass a couple times, slipped on a condom, spit right into his hole and pushed myself deep inside of him as he let out a load moan. This is what he wanted, and I could feel him pushing his ass back up against my cock - making sure to take it as deep as possible. I responded by dicking him even harder - his moans muffled by the pillow.

Then I turned him on his back, spread his legs apart and pushed myself inside him from a new angle. His eyes gazing up and me and then closing as I started to go faster. He grabbed my thighs with both his hands as he begged for it more and more. His hole felt incredible, and his eagerness to have me inside of him only made my cock that much harder. This boy couldn't get enough of it.

I could've kept going all night, but eventually his moans became faster and he said with an exhausted breath, "I'm gonna cum!" And he did. He shot all over himself as my cock gave a few last thrusts into his beautifully tight hole.

It's been a while since I've topped and really enjoyed it - but this guy was the perfect combo. Smaller frame, cute face, and eager to be fucked hard. And for a guy like that - I'm 100% top.

No comments:

Post a Comment